Finding Your Tribe, Creating Your Family : Building Gift Community
with Bill Kauth & Zoe Alowan
We will explore:
• How to envision the community you want
• How to get started
• What your tribe/family might look and feel like
• How to invite people to join you
Two 5 week Tele-courses – dates:
5 Sundays – Jan 27th – Feb 24th – 1:00-2:30 PM – Pacific Time
5 Wednesdays – Jan 30th – Feb 27th – 6:00-7:30 PM – Pacific Time
Format and structure:
- Calls will be one & ½ hours long.
- Enrollment limited to 12 participants, allowing time for all of us to share and learn together.
- Each call will be focused on a specific community building topic.
- Bill & Zoe offer teaching pieces relevant to the topic of the class.
- Our process will include open dialogue, personal sharing and bonding, all modeling how to do it with a local group later on.
- In preparation for each class there will be reading material sent in advance.
Content Overview for the five weeks:
- Gift Tribe & Family of choice: The “Gift” and new story
- Membership & Invitation: How to find and invite people.
- Men and Women Together: Creating safe community.
- Inspiration & Commitment: Motivation and grounding.
- Support & Connection: Reciprocity and gratitude.
$54.00 registration fee, plus a reciprocal gift at the end.
For more information call 541-482-2335